A bit of fun....

Karl
Posted 26/07/2011 - 20:15 Link
My doggy in HDR....

Comment Image
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
snappychappy
Posted 26/07/2011 - 21:34 Link
The shiniest looking dog in the world.
Karl
Posted 26/07/2011 - 22:58 Link
She is mate, photographed on Ilkley Moor
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
fatspider
Posted 26/07/2011 - 23:14 Link
Ilkley Moor and you took her up there baht at
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Karl
Posted 26/07/2011 - 23:26 Link
She is bred for the harsh Tibet winters Spider to look after the monks.
Happily she looks after me in Menston and I look after her
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
aliengrove
Posted 28/07/2011 - 14:12 Link
I like it, unusual teatment for a doggy shot! Is she really those colours, or is it just the HDR?
ChrisR
Posted 28/07/2011 - 15:42 Link
Nice shot,I like the small catch light in the eye, also think the setting is just right, not sure about HDR, though.

Take care.

Chris R.
Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo