Browsing HDD's
Posted 27/01/2019 - 19:11
Link
Nice archives! Like the lips and that school sign !
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 27/01/2019 - 19:18
Link
I love the lips (and noses) and the light in explaining in Paris is amazing.
You have some good archives .
You have some good archives .
Posted 27/01/2019 - 19:31
Link
First is brilliant. Second is great although I would like a tighter crop.
I love Pere Lachaise. Is there still the pot smoking crowd around Jim Morrison's grave ?
I love Pere Lachaise. Is there still the pot smoking crowd around Jim Morrison's grave ?
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 28/01/2019 - 11:08
Link
I like the kisses very much (have you tried a square crop on them?).
pschlute wrote:
Is there still the pot smoking crowd around Jim Morrison's grave ?
The last time I went to Père Lachaise (last fall) there was a fenced perimeter around his and other graves, making it impossible to get up close. There was a lone young man leaning against a barrier, listening to "The End" on his phone. As I walked by, I could feel the energy of his communion. No pot involved.
Is there still the pot smoking crowd around Jim Morrison's grave ?
Posted 30/01/2019 - 09:24
Link
Super observational set... partic like the first 4... and the light, as well as the action, in no.2, as Gwyn says, is really well caught...
Best
Best
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
thought in Paris
explaining in Paris
Boulder school in Western Australia
kisses for Oscar Wilde - Père Lachaise
Famille Dallemagna - Père Lachaise
Best regards