Broken Down
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
212 posts
16 years
NZ,
South Island
It has been a while since I have used my camera. So today, I dusted of my K3, and threw it onto the back seat of the car. While out driving, we came across this traction engine, it had just died. Not a happy driver of the unit, but I think they look pretty cool. I love the effort and dedication that goes into keeping one of these machines running.
1
2
3
4
More to come of some running engines.
Gary
My PPG link