Body cap lens
Posted 02/02/2013 - 20:34
Link
I think it is a really excellent idea (initially I didn't but I was wrong). Once on the Q it will make it even better as a candid, shirt pocket pocketable. Because of the tiny aperture you could easily totally disguise the Q. I will buy it if the price isn't silly. Wide angle Q prime next please Pentax and hurry up.
Posted 04/02/2013 - 09:33
Link
i like the idea of it! as long as they don't put silly prices on it, then i am definitely up for one!
----------
Pentax K-30, 55-300, 18-135, 35 2.4, 50 1.8, 12-24
Pentax Q, Q10, 01, 02, 04, 05, 06 & 07
(Pentax K-x 2011-2012)
Pentax K-30, 55-300, 18-135, 35 2.4, 50 1.8, 12-24
Pentax Q, Q10, 01, 02, 04, 05, 06 & 07
(Pentax K-x 2011-2012)
Posted 04/02/2013 - 09:37
Link
If they do then there will probably be a Chinese knock off for a few pence which will be fine.
Posted 04/02/2013 - 10:51
Link
Well, to be fair, a pin hole camera is a "toy"
I made my own with an old K mount cap. Drilled a reasonable sized hole first, then got some copper foil and a very fine needle. Then glued the foil+hole to the cap.
Exposure time was achingly slow. Effect was fun to try though!
Laser etched precision holes give better results apparently.
Matt
I made my own with an old K mount cap. Drilled a reasonable sized hole first, then got some copper foil and a very fine needle. Then glued the foil+hole to the cap.
Exposure time was achingly slow. Effect was fun to try though!
Laser etched precision holes give better results apparently.
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6724 posts
20 years
Glasgow,
Scotland
link
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -