Boat Wreck close ups.

Posted 06/08/2022 - 14:51 Link
But for the tide being in LOL, few shots midday with the K1 mkII and DA* 11-18mm at 18mm and a CPL.
First three are cropped to get in close without wet feet, I may return later this evening when the tide is lower.

1.
Comment Image


2.
Comment Image


3.
Comment Image


4.
Comment Image


5.
Comment Image
Posted 06/08/2022 - 19:17 Link
I returned later with a different lens, DF-A 28-105mm WR, tried to get closer but in the mud;

Comment Image
Flan
Posted 06/08/2022 - 23:14 Link
The best investment that you will ever make, is a pair of Wellies or waders or both and always have at least the wellies in the booth of the car especially when it gets miserable cold and camera and lens in hand and that puddle of shite and wet is then surmountable. Fished from a young age loadoftripe
Posted 06/08/2022 - 23:39 Link
This is good stuff, all of 'em. Also good info. Thanks.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
davidwozhere
Posted 07/08/2022 - 01:23 Link
I had a mud mooring once and I got out of the boat in my wellies to do some small bit of maintenance at low tide. The mud was about 9inches deep and it sucked as I was about to put one foot forward. SPLAT face first ! So do beware!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo