Blyth Pier

Blythman
Posted 13/01/2014 - 20:41 Link
Thanks for all the positive feedback. It really is appreciated. Got suggestions for alternatives for any future attempt.

I only used the 12-24. While I had alternative lenses in the bag, I didn't have step up rings for the Hitech filters.

Here is one without the lifebelt for those that found it a distraction

Comment Image


and here's one showing the litter that gets left behind, most likely by fishermen

Comment Image
Alan


PPG
Flickr
Papa_Lazarou
Posted 13/01/2014 - 20:46 Link
Love both of those. Always enjoy your shots Alan. Superb.
Blythman
Posted 13/01/2014 - 20:46 Link
Thanks Phil - very much appreciated
Alan


PPG
Flickr
McGregNi
Posted 13/01/2014 - 23:07 Link
Beautiful shots Alan, very striking. The one with the pier more central is my favourite - I love the frosty boards which really makes it.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
gwing
Posted 13/01/2014 - 23:57 Link
Fabulous shots Alan. #1 is superb, #2 would look good if it's competition wasn't there but the viewpoint is bit high for my taste.
Algernon
Posted 14/01/2014 - 09:22 Link
I prefer the shot with the lifebelt, but you can see from
both of them that the low viewpoint is the one to go for.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Edited by Algernon: 14/01/2014 - 09:22
tyronet2000
Posted 14/01/2014 - 09:32 Link
Super as usual Alan, I didn't know Blyth had such a photogenic pier
Regards
Stan

PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo