Blyth Beach Long Exposure
Posted 09/04/2014 - 23:16
Link
It is a very nice image, but I'm not sure that this particular shot needed the long exposure? Credit is due though for producing a fine shot with very warm and rich tones.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 10/04/2014 - 19:24
Link
Yeh - like that mal. What's that object on the horizon just to the right of the Jetty - can't be a sail boat or it would have 'blurred'.
Posted 10/04/2014 - 19:43
Link
Ahh - it just seemed to have a slight tilt (lens effect I guess), and the black bit beneath could have been a hull. Nice part of the world.
Posted 12/04/2014 - 10:30
Link
Just to be clear about what I meant, I do like the image very much and I think you are right about the smooth sea, but this could have been achieved with a 10 second exposure or less, what I was meaning is that it didn't need 258 seconds. The light must have been quite dim if it needed 258, even taking into account the 10 stop filter, so I would guess that a long exposure was possible without the filter, or with just a polariser for example?
Cheers
David
Cheers
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


171 posts
12 years
Tyne and Wear
Website link