Blackpool Pleasure Beach

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 20/09/2019 - 19:48
Thanks both... had no idea there were still wooden roller coasters there... and the roller coaster data base is quite a find... gt stuff...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

LennyBloke

Link Posted 21/09/2019 - 13:15
Not been on the forums a lot recently so missed this set

This collection shows both competence and vision - A dull day is often difficult to deal with, it never deters me but I usually end up with a set of record shots, these are so well processed with the subdued colours suiting the subject and as usual the selection of compositions is excellent.

Inspiring
LennyBloke

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 21/09/2019 - 21:29
Thanks John... yes, interesting... I had a free morning which Id put aside to have a look around the area... just exploring really... wasnt at all sure where I was going to go or what I was going to do... on another day, with lighter, brighter weather, I might well have driven by the Pleasure Beach and not stopped... or maybe stopped and done a project about something else... but the dull weather was vmuch part of how it looked that day, and def part of what made me get out the car and start taking pics... interesting the various components of idea soup...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

redbusa99

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 01:16
another excellently put together set, well spotted and well photographed. some have quite a minmal look yet have a lot to look at , excellent
K3 II and the odd lens or 2

Flickr

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 23/09/2019 - 14:46
Thanks Joe...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 25/09/2019 - 22:17
Good use of compressed compression and negative space
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax DFA 28-105mm - Sigma 70-200mm HSM Macro - Sigma 105mm - Pentax FA 35mm f2 - Tokina 20-35mm, Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr

My 500px

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 26/09/2019 - 19:15
Cheers Gareth...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.