bendy brickwork
Posted 23/05/2008 - 11:20
Link
But it's a round building ! If the brickwork didn't curve, it wouldn't meet round the back, and the building would be a wall !!
( sorry - I'll be serious now )
If you're using a CRT monitor, it could be that distorting the image. Try viewing a square grid graphic and check for linearity.
- or have I missed the point ?
Mesu.
( sorry - I'll be serious now )
If you're using a CRT monitor, it could be that distorting the image. Try viewing a square grid graphic and check for linearity.
- or have I missed the point ?
Mesu.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1366 posts
20 years
yorkshire
When viewing the original of this picture on full screen in photoshop elements the brisjwork and roof have a strange curvature to them. Any ideas what is causing this? If I take the magnificartion lower or higher the effect dissapears.
The shot was taken with a K10d and the 16 - 45 lens. The lens was set at the 45 end.
Davem