battery
Posted 26/01/2011 - 23:34
Link
No. K10D/GX10 - K20D/GX20 same
different from
K-7 and K-5 same.
Order a spare.
I have two ebay cheapies as well as the Pentax original and they are fine. I use them on rotation leaving the Pentax in hopefully prime condition.
different from
K-7 and K-5 same.
Order a spare.
I have two ebay cheapies as well as the Pentax original and they are fine. I use them on rotation leaving the Pentax in hopefully prime condition.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 27/01/2011 - 01:11
Link
dougf8 wrote:
No. K10D/GX10 - K20D/GX20 same
different from
K-7 and K-5 same.
Order a spare.
I have two ebay cheapies as well as the Pentax original and they are fine. I use them on rotation leaving the Pentax in hopefully prime condition.
Same here!!
No. K10D/GX10 - K20D/GX20 same
different from
K-7 and K-5 same.
Order a spare.
I have two ebay cheapies as well as the Pentax original and they are fine. I use them on rotation leaving the Pentax in hopefully prime condition.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
Thanks in advance.
Don.