Bagpipes
Posted 20/05/2011 - 11:48
Link
This had potential IMO, so I had a play with this in order to do the following:
Straighten; brighten midtones; raise black point; adjust curves, vibrance and contrast; add vignette; minor crop.
I'd have loved to see all of his hands and the chanter! (Is that what the bottom flute-like piece is called?)
[IMG]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy9/i_berg/Pentax%20User%20Forum%20Images/5503834166_429c2b59f3_b1.jpg[/IMG]
Hope you don't mind - happy to delete if you wish of course.
Straighten; brighten midtones; raise black point; adjust curves, vibrance and contrast; add vignette; minor crop.
I'd have loved to see all of his hands and the chanter! (Is that what the bottom flute-like piece is called?)
[IMG]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy9/i_berg/Pentax%20User%20Forum%20Images/5503834166_429c2b59f3_b1.jpg[/IMG]
Hope you don't mind - happy to delete if you wish of course.
Posted 20/05/2011 - 12:15
Link
I really like what you have done with it. I didn't have much time to play around with it this morning so just put it out there.
PPGlink
Pentax K-5 with 18-50mm & 50-200mm Kit Lenses, Pentax 55mm f1.4 SMC DA* SDM Lens, Pentax DA 12-24mm , Pentax DA 35mm macro, Pentax SMC FA 77mm Limited, Pentax SMC FA 43mm Ltd, Pentax SMC F 50mm, Sigma 24-70mm, Metz 58 af-2
Pentax K-5 with 18-50mm & 50-200mm Kit Lenses, Pentax 55mm f1.4 SMC DA* SDM Lens, Pentax DA 12-24mm , Pentax DA 35mm macro, Pentax SMC FA 77mm Limited, Pentax SMC FA 43mm Ltd, Pentax SMC F 50mm, Sigma 24-70mm, Metz 58 af-2
Posted 20/05/2011 - 12:31
Link
Cheers - and delete reference to vibrance: it was clarity that was adjusted in LR3. It's been a looong week...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


218 posts
15 years
_IGP0513 by Richard_Hurst, on Flickr
Pentax K-5 with 18-50mm & 50-200mm Kit Lenses, Pentax 55mm f1.4 SMC DA* SDM Lens, Pentax DA 12-24mm , Pentax DA 35mm macro, Pentax SMC FA 77mm Limited, Pentax SMC FA 43mm Ltd, Pentax SMC F 50mm, Sigma 24-70mm, Metz 58 af-2