Autumn in the Grove
Posted 26/11/2010 - 16:29
Link
A tighter crop of Ivy, as suggested my Tim. Better, I think.
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad116/ADC3440/Pictures131a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad116/ADC3440/Pictures131a.jpg[/IMG]
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 26/11/2010 - 21:02
Link
Again - nice shots - never doubted it really
It's the first one, the berries and the ivy shot above for me
I'm off to find my excuse book - now we have the same model camera I will need to delve into the world of alternative excuses for not reaching the same heights
It's the first one, the berries and the ivy shot above for me
I'm off to find my excuse book - now we have the same model camera I will need to delve into the world of alternative excuses for not reaching the same heights
Posted 27/11/2010 - 14:05
Link
Stuey wrote:
I'm off to find my excuse book - now we have the same model camera I will need to delve into the world of alternative excuses for not reaching the same heights
But Stuey, just look at your wonderful array of lenses! How can I compete with those? Macro lens? I've got a five bob set of alloy tubes from China which produce an image like a black cat in a coal cellar!I'm off to find my excuse book - now we have the same model camera I will need to delve into the world of alternative excuses for not reaching the same heights
Thanks for the kind comments.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 27/11/2010 - 14:16
Link
Oh, Stuey. And just look where you live! Talk about an advantage!
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 27/11/2010 - 20:21
Link
Hi Andrew
I have 3 af lenses and 3 mf lenses I love them but they may not be an advantage - except for the 50mm thats a peach (except I don't use it enough) -
Watch out for some shameless style stealing coming up
I have 3 af lenses and 3 mf lenses I love them but they may not be an advantage - except for the 50mm thats a peach (except I don't use it enough) -
Watch out for some shameless style stealing coming up
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3447 posts
16 years
Somerset
David, I'm really looking forward to having light decent enough to try out the K10's much-vaunted low ISO quality.
June or July should just about do it. In Spain.
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05