Autumn 2017 - 1

NaimKhan
Posted 14/11/2017 - 19:28 Link
Went out for a walk near where I live - Newmillerdam, Wakefield. I decided to use just 2 prime lenses with my K1 - 31mm and 71mm. Below is a selection.

1.
Comment Image

2.
Comment Image

3. The following 2 images were shot from the same place. I am not entirely sure which one I like best but am leaning towards the first. What do you think?
Comment Image

4.
Comment Image

5. This squirrell wasn't bothered to having me so close to it.
Comment Image

6.
Comment Image
Fishbones
Posted 14/11/2017 - 23:49 Link
For me No 3 works as well. I think maybe the branch is a little too distracting and you have positioned the building in the frame that makes the whole image less jarring to the eye compared with no 4. I do like the sky so its a shame you couldn't get a little more in but I am being greedy now Nice images thanks for sharing
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams
08tiger
Posted 15/11/2017 - 05:58 Link
A nice set, love the colours, we dont get seasons here as such just wet and dry.
C&C welcome.
Don.
cardiffgareth
Posted 19/11/2017 - 22:18 Link
Between 3 and 4 I prefer the composition and contrast of colours of of number 4, it seems so better placed in the frame and the image tells a story more. Ideally more foreground foliage would of been nice so it's more like looking into a scene,
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo