Are Pentax really that bad for sport ?
Posted 10/11/2013 - 23:54
Link
K10D wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="dcweather"]A camera is worthless after a years heavy use.
Best regards
----------------------------[quote:3496ace15f="dcweather"]A camera is worthless after a years heavy use.
Best regards
I'll pay the postage to take your K3 off you in a year's time then
Posted 11/11/2013 - 03:21
Link
looking better all the time, just wish they were my pics but if I'd seen a Red Tailed Hawk near Keswick I don't think I'd have been on my own for long!
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52502087
http://www.photosafari.com.my/news/pentax-k3-hands-on-review/
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52502087
http://www.photosafari.com.my/news/pentax-k3-hands-on-review/
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 11/11/2013 - 04:00
Link
dcweather wrote:
I'll pay the postage to take your K3 off you in a year's time then
Thanks Dave.K10D wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="dcweather"]A camera is worthless after a years heavy use.
Best regards
----------------------------[quote:3496ace15f="dcweather"]A camera is worthless after a years heavy use.
Best regards
I'll pay the postage to take your K3 off you in a year's time then
The K3 was not bought for work or much use, just a collectable. It arrived on my desk this morning so I'll post a few images later today.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 11/11/2013 - 12:23
Link
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Academic question for me at this stage but if you got one in Oz can you get it repaired in Europe by Pentax under the warranty?
Dave
Your actually paying for that with UK prices compared to other countries who still give one year cover. If I bought in the UK, I would still have to send kit back there for repair. A camera is worthless after a years heavy use.
To date I have never had to claim on faulty kit of any brand.
Best regards