Another win for Pentax
Posted 01/01/2012 - 13:19
Link
Congratulations Steve lovely photo
Posted 01/01/2012 - 14:46
Link
Congratulations Steve, can I ask which lens you used?
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 01/01/2012 - 15:05
Link
bforbes wrote:
Congratulations Steve, can I ask which lens you used?
Barrie it was the DA* 300mm, a lens I couldn't do without
Congratulations Steve, can I ask which lens you used?
Posted 05/01/2012 - 13:07
Link
Superb photo! Fantastic stuff
Posted 05/01/2012 - 22:19
Link
Great photo.
I remember being dragged out one lunchtime by some twitcher colleagues to see a waxwing near Slough (1st time there apparently). Luckily someone came along with a spotting scope and there it was waaaay over there. They were chuffed. Never seen one since. Lovely bird
I remember being dragged out one lunchtime by some twitcher colleagues to see a waxwing near Slough (1st time there apparently). Luckily someone came along with a spotting scope and there it was waaaay over there. They were chuffed. Never seen one since. Lovely bird
Posted 05/01/2012 - 22:27
Link
I had a whole flock land on the telephone pole just behind the house during the summer, unfortunately I was up a ladder painting the house at the time.
Posted 06/01/2012 - 10:05
Link
Beautiful shot.
We get them here on the Isle of Skye but I've never managed to see any looking this good. Let alone take a photograph. Very well done.
We get them here on the Isle of Skye but I've never managed to see any looking this good. Let alone take a photograph. Very well done.
Chunky
Posted 06/01/2012 - 10:07
Link
Excellent shot! Now the (almost) inevitable question - what lens were you using?!
Posted 06/01/2012 - 11:37
Link
MartynUK wrote:
Excellent shot! Now the (almost) inevitable question - what lens were you using?!
Now the(almost) inevitable answer DA*300 mm
Excellent shot! Now the (almost) inevitable question - what lens were you using?!
Posted 11/01/2012 - 15:10
Link
Hearty and belated congratulations on this thoroughly deserved win
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Posted 11/01/2012 - 17:32
Link
Congratulations! Wonderful Capture.
Posted 11/01/2012 - 22:55
Link
Nice shot!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


291 posts
18 years
Nimbin,
Australia
However I'm bound to say it's the person behind the camera, not the equipment, that made the image & won.