Another for Critique

Posted 05/11/2013 - 22:48 Link
As I was getting set to take some landscape shots the other day these ladies were getting ready to go out for a row - i grabbed this image and was quite pleased how it came out of the camera.

Whats your thoughts guys?

Comment Image
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
techno-terminator
Posted 06/11/2013 - 12:06 Link
Love the movement on the water !

Looks to be pretty chilly
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Gamka
Posted 06/11/2013 - 12:18 Link
Two minutes of Photoshop cloning to remove the ConTrail from the top left. It is just a little distracting being so bright and white.
Posted 06/11/2013 - 17:49 Link
I dont have photoshop Gamka but I accept what you are saying.
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
LongTimeLurker
Posted 06/11/2013 - 18:55 Link
Well, since you asked ... three and five are looming somewhat.

(You need to have rowed to understand that )

Back to the photo, I like how you've captured the slight mist above the water: it seems to add an element of calmness to the picture.

Were you wading or perched on the bank for the shot?
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
doingthebobs
Posted 06/11/2013 - 23:23 Link
I like this.

Can't say I noticed the con trail on first look but now I keep noticing. Faststone image viewer is free and allows cloning.
Bob

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo