American bald eagle
Posted 13/05/2010 - 22:39
Link
Yes I was going suggest the same but you have done a good job,
Jack.
Jack.
Posted 13/05/2010 - 22:49
Link
Much improved although I would be tempted to clone out the vertical OOF line behind the bird's head too.
Good job. K.
Good job. K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 13/05/2010 - 22:57
Link
Agreed Kris. I didn't want to change the image contents.
Regards
Regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 14/05/2010 - 19:35
Link
Hi Gary,
Y:winku've done a good job, in future I'll try and tweek my images before I
upload them. Regards Graham
Y:winku've done a good job, in future I'll try and tweek my images before I
upload them. Regards Graham
Posted 14/05/2010 - 20:21
Link
Much better. Now that vertical post must go... a treasured shot.
A.
A.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
After a little PP work
Regards