Am I Missing Something
Posted 09/02/2011 - 17:03
Link
Have to see if I can get one copy of DSLR Photographer. Sounds somewhat odd that you can use any other equipment then Pentax.
Have you read through the T&C's. It usually states what can be used. I would be surprised if you can use Canon but then again it may be against competition law to specifically exclude a certain brand.
Seems strange
Have you read through the T&C's. It usually states what can be used. I would be surprised if you can use Canon but then again it may be against competition law to specifically exclude a certain brand.
Seems strange
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Posted 09/02/2011 - 17:06
Link
It's not a competition it's just to see what can be produced using everyday objects and what equipment was used.
Posted 09/02/2011 - 17:12
Link
Nobody at Pentax asked me to shoot one.....
so if they're willing to settle for second rate photographers, they might as well let some canon shooters in.
lol!
so if they're willing to settle for second rate photographers, they might as well let some canon shooters in.
lol!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 09/02/2011 - 17:12
Link
Hm, strange one unless they want to have a 'real life' comparison?
Will have a look in WH Smith next time I am in there.
Will have a look in WH Smith next time I am in there.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Posted 09/02/2011 - 18:29
Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
It's a photo gallery / challenge section, and it just happens that it is sponsored by Pentax.
link
An example of the new marketing drive.
This is something new for me or I do not understand it "Focal Length: 2600/100mm"It's a photo gallery / challenge section, and it just happens that it is sponsored by Pentax.
link
An example of the new marketing drive.
I know a 100mm but what means the 2600?
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


607 posts
20 years
Am i missing something.