After holiday shock

Prieni
Posted 11/01/2011 - 18:09 Link
Thanks for the flowers, chaps.

Peter, I think you should look around photo sites on the WEB a bit more.
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, but one of the best ever seen... doubt it.

Thanks no less,
Prieni
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
womble
Posted 11/01/2011 - 18:23 Link
Great fun! K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
bwlchmawr
Posted 11/01/2011 - 20:31 Link
Prieni,
We wait for ages for some more stunning winter Baltic shots and you give us...this!
I love it! Unique and very funny.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Mannesty
Posted 11/01/2011 - 23:16 Link
Prieni wrote:
Peter, I think you should look around photo sites on the WEB a bit more.
Maybe I was laying it on a bit thick but then, I think that there is a lot more to this image than just the image itself. This shot shows me that the desired result had some thought put into it.

I couldn't possibly replicate it, I haven't got any bricks laying around.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
piotro
Posted 11/01/2011 - 23:27 Link
Great, well done, creative, fun (and sort of tragic ) picture.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo