AF360 Query comparing it to AF540 - possible issues?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
398 posts
16 years
Ashford,
Kent
I have both of these - the AF360 being almost brand new. Comparing the two against each other I find...
The green backlight is MUCH dimmer on the 360. On the 540 it is really bright. Anyone else noticed this?
On the 360 the "ready/test" button is very hard to press. I cannot press it with my thumb as no matter how hard I press it I cannot depress it enough. I have to use the end of my thumbnail. Surely this cannot be right? I don't even have big hands either!
Any thoughts?