Adobe CS5 - Any good tutorials out there that don't cost the world?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1041 posts
16 years
Dorset/UK
I struck it a bit lucky, In an auction today I got a full (and still sealed copy with one licence) of Adobe CS5 (not the extended version) for only £10
Yes, that's not a print mistake, Ten Pounds plus the VAT and fees, all in all I spend £35 in the auction where I got a couple of other bits.
Funny, lots of people but no-one was bidding for the 'small stuff'.
So,now I got that one it is just overwhelming and what I look for is two aids. One would be a DVD that I can run on a normal DVD Player (not an interactive DVD for the Computer) that just shows me the normal work flow and the second would be a good and easy to understand book (eBook or physical book) that goes deeper in each section.
I always shoot in RAW+ so a good section on DNG files would be great or even a second book that just deals with DNG PP.
Is there anything out there and can someone please point me to them?
Many thank for all your help so far.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.