ACMAXX 3.0 Hard LCD Protector for a Pentax K5ii.

LochNess

Link Posted 11/04/2015 - 18:27
Anyone know of a UK source for an ACMAXX 3.0 Hard LCD Armour Protector for a Pentax K5ii.

truckerathome

Link Posted 11/04/2015 - 19:17
Not sure there is a UK distributor. their website shows red Dot Cameras, but they only appear to deal with Leica.

I have always purchased mine off of eBay from seller onlinefred62 and have previously bought on three separate occasions for a K5, K5IIs, and a K3. I had no trouble with any of the transactions and they usually arrive within about 7 working days

jeallen01

Link Posted 11/04/2015 - 19:38
Edited - ref to JJC LCD-K-3 (if you saw it) was totally incorrect and was removed - I got them and found them rubbish.

Actually bought the ACMAXX 3.2" for the K-3 from onlinefred62 on ebay.com - came within a week, fit well - very good. I expect the K-5ii version will be just as good.
See here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACMAXX-3-0-HARD-LCD-ARMOR-PROTECTOR-Pentax-K5-II-K-5-2-K...

No problem with onlinefred62, so buy from him if you can't find a UK supplier!
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Last Edited by jeallen01 on 11/04/2015 - 19:50

Nodfa

Link Posted 11/04/2015 - 22:19
I don't know of a UK distributor but I bought 3 versions of the ACMaxx from the same supplier as jeallen01,onlinefred62. Mine were for a K-r, Q and a K-3 all fit really well and delivery was quicker than they initially advised.

I think other users have put threads on awhile ago regarding the K5 versions and they were recommended which is why I tried them.

regards,

Jez

LochNess

Link Posted 11/04/2015 - 23:16
Nodfa wrote:
I don't know of a UK distributor but I bought 3 versions of the ACMaxx from the same supplier as jeallen01,onlinefred62. Mine were for a K-r, Q and a K-3 all fit really well and delivery was quicker than they initially advised.

I think other users have put threads on awhile ago regarding the K5 versions and they were recommended which is why I tried them.

regards,

Jez

Thanks to all who have replied. My suspicions are confirmed. onlinefred62 it is then. Good to know that the seller appears to be reliable. Cheers, LochNess

RobS

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 20:23
Based on the above recommendations; I've now ordered one for my K-3 from 'onlinefred62'.
K-3
My Flickr page.

RobS

Link Posted 20/04/2015 - 20:26
They arrived today [ A week earlier than the estimated date]. Both covers are a good fit & look neat.
K-3
My Flickr page.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.