Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

simonarron
Posted 04/11/2012 - 22:18 Link
My Formula One threads will dwindle next year, because I am stepping back from full-time grand prix coverage to focus on other things, but in the meantime...

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/Massa1-1.jpg[/IMG] 1

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/Kimi2.jpg[/IMG] 2

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/WebbMoffat1.jpg[/IMG] 3

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/Hulk1.jpg[/IMG] 4

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/Vettel2.jpg[/IMG] 5

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/Webber1.jpg[/IMG] 6

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20F1-2/KK2.jpg[/IMG] 7
cabstar
Posted 04/11/2012 - 23:52 Link
Nice work again Simon. Will miss your quality images. Good luck with the new ventures.
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
bforbes
Posted 05/11/2012 - 00:12 Link
cabstar wrote:
Nice work again Simon. Will miss your quality images. Good luck with the new ventures.
Yes, I'll especially your candid portraits, like 2.
simonarron
Posted 05/11/2012 - 01:18 Link
Ta for the kind words. I will still be working in the industry, but am pruning F1 commitments and plan to attend a few grands prix per season as part of a much broader motorsport brief. I've attended every F1 race for the past 12 seasons, so it's probably about time I grew up...
Smeggypants
Posted 05/11/2012 - 01:21 Link
Crackin' pics, and extremely jealous you were in Abu Dhabi.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
snappychappy
Posted 05/11/2012 - 07:04 Link
Commented on these on the other forum, superb work.
Algernon
Posted 05/11/2012 - 08:18 Link
Great shots as always. I really like the building in
No: 6 looks very expensive
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Blythman
Posted 05/11/2012 - 08:22 Link
As usual. A superb set
Alan


PPG
Flickr
Father Ted
Posted 05/11/2012 - 08:41 Link
Another brilliant set...again!
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo