Aaaaaaaargh

Gamka

Link Posted 07/11/2013 - 18:03
I need to clean my eyes and mouth!

I have just spent 3 hours being interviewed for an advertising campaign and had to look at a Canon EOS 5D being used in HD video mode! I initially told him that Canon was not allowed in the house!

Well I left the photographer drooling - showed him the K3 specs and let him handle my DA*300. Then mentioned how my he wastes by OS in each lens when Pentax put it in-camera! He was certainly thinking Pentax when he left.

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 07/11/2013 - 18:57
Hahaha I was working with a canon 600D shooter on Monday, I felt unclean!!
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.

screwdriver222

Link Posted 07/11/2013 - 19:10
I was joined by a Canon user last Semptember when I was shooting a Godrevy sunset. He had a full frame camera but I never asked what model.

Anyway the noise from his camera shutter clanking away was annoying me but I kept my mouth shut, however to my amusement he commented about how quiet my camera shutter was.

I just said all K5s' were quiet. Made me smile.
Flickr link

K10D

Link Posted 08/11/2013 - 01:05
I do agree about the shutter noise. My FF bodies are somewhat louder than my K5. I can of course bring out the 645 which makes a FF seem quiet and a friend here who uses a 6x7 can make everything else seem quiet.

To date though, I have yet to have anyone comment on the noise from any of my cameras.

Best regards
When something goes wrong in the circus, they send clowns into the arena to distract the audience.
Last Edited by K10D on 08/11/2013 - 01:06
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.