A Walk in the Woods

johnriley
Posted 23/09/2012 - 12:09 Link
On the way back from dropping off Granddaughter #2, I paused to take a few shots at Dam House in Astley. All with Q with 5-15mm, and on a firm tripod.
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

and then back home for coffee and internet!
Best regards, John
Stuey
Posted 23/09/2012 - 13:37 Link
I really like the last one
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Blythman
Posted 23/09/2012 - 18:38 Link
Stuey wrote:
I really like the last one
Neolithic art
Alan


PPG
Flickr
tyronet2000
Posted 24/09/2012 - 09:57 Link
The first appeals to me most, how an old stump is given new life. I try to avoid graffiti, that to me, has no artistic merit. The last has an appeal all its own and I like that too.
Regards
Stan

PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo