Get 10% Off Eversure Camera Insurance Today!

A Sheffield Set

AndrewA

Link Posted 25/01/2019 - 18:32
davidtrout wrote:
davidstorm wrote:
Quote:
Well observed scenes from Sheffield with a good mix of architecture mixed with quirky corners. Great light and excellent quality all round. One of these days I must revisit the city of my father's birth - with my camera. I love seeing your city photo walks and those of some other photographers on PUF.
David

If you ever come down David, please let me know, I'd love to go on a city walk with you.

Regards
David

I'd like that. Barrie might also fancy a visit sometime. I know we've discussed the possibility of going to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. The only PUF member from the South Yorks group I've met is Neil several times.
David

I will join you too!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

AndrewA

Link Posted 25/01/2019 - 18:33
Great set David!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

bjolester

Link Posted 25/01/2019 - 19:59
A very nice set! I especially appreciate the verticals (1, 2, 10, 11) and number 8. Thank you for sharing!
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 27/01/2019 - 10:55
Super set David... really well observed... 2,3,5, and 8 for me... some lovely details amongst the strong abstracts... was working next door to the Cheesegrater (had no idea it was called that, but can see why) last year, funnily enough, and took a few pics... most unusual building...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Facebook

K10D

Link Posted 27/01/2019 - 12:02
A very good set David. The patterns and colours are great. No. 3 steals the show for me.

Best regards
cameradextrous _ Motorcycles etc. link

jvs

Link Posted 27/01/2019 - 12:19
The best ones for me are the flats and cheese grater for the lovely clean lines and interesting perspectives - great clarity as well as eye-catching colours and shapes.
John

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 27/01/2019 - 19:12
I like the cheese grater image and also the cheese grater and tree image. Great textures and colour
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax DFA 28-105mm - Sigma 70-200mm HSM Macro - Sigma 105mm - Pentax FA 35mm f2 - Tokina 20-35mm, Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr

My 500px

carmagw

Link Posted 28/01/2019 - 21:38
Nice set David,

Being very familiar with the cheese grater and parkhill flats, the ones that catch my eye are 4 (not sure why but I like it) and 5 (love the colous on this)

Cheers

George
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.