A nice pair of MX's
Posted 28/01/2021 - 20:00
Link
Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Posted 28/01/2021 - 21:26
Link
Very nice.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 29/01/2021 - 09:19
Link
Benz3ne wrote:
Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Funny you should say that. I normally prefer black bodies, but in the case of the MX, I think the silver one looks better.Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
SteveH!
Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.
Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.
Posted 29/01/2021 - 10:33
Link
Aitch53 wrote:
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Good job I have two silver ones then! Though a black one is my 'holy grail'.
Benz3ne wrote:
Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Funny you should say that. I normally prefer black bodies, but in the case of the MX, I think the silver one looks better.Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Posted 29/01/2021 - 18:48
Link
Benz3ne wrote:
I've got two black ones! Do you want to buy one of them?Aitch53 wrote:
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Good job I have two silver ones then! Though a black one is my 'holy grail'. Benz3ne wrote:
Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Funny you should say that. I normally prefer black bodies, but in the case of the MX, I think the silver one looks better.Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Regards
David
Posted 29/01/2021 - 18:55
Link
davidstorm wrote:
I've got two black ones! Do you want to buy one of them?Benz3ne wrote:
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Good job I have two silver ones then! Though a black one is my 'holy grail'. Aitch53 wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="Benz3ne"]Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Funny you should say that. I normally prefer black bodies, but in the case of the MX, I think the silver one looks better.[quote:3496ace15f="Benz3ne"]Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Regards
David[/quote]Oh Christ. How much would it set me back? Or swap for a just-serviced one?
Posted 29/01/2021 - 19:02
Link
Benz3ne wrote:
I've got two black ones! Do you want to buy one of them?davidstorm wrote:
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Good job I have two silver ones then! Though a black one is my 'holy grail'. Benz3ne wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="Aitch53"][quote:3496ace15f="Benz3ne"]Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Funny you should say that. I normally prefer black bodies, but in the case of the MX, I think the silver one looks better.[quote:3496ace15f="Aitch53"][quote:3496ace15f="Benz3ne"]Oh stop. That black one is truly beautiful.
Possibly because my first Pentax was a silver MX...
Regards
David[/quote]Oh Christ. How much would it set me back? Or swap for a just-serviced one? [/quote]Mine will be going on ebay soon, once I've put new seals in them and sorted out a couple of issues. I will sell them for between £130 and £150 depending on condition and whether they have any issues or not.
Regards
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



7389 posts
19 years
Worcestershire