A monochromatic night
Posted 31/08/2022 - 08:54 - Helpful Comment
Link
The first and last for me please
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 31/08/2022 - 10:14 - Helpful Comment
Link
Love the Street shots and the last one of the stars - would be nice in colour too showing the stars different colours.
Posted 31/08/2022 - 10:15 - Helpful Comment
Link
I also like number 1, but slightly prefer number 3. Which lens(es) were used?
Philip
Philip
Posted 31/08/2022 - 10:23 - Helpful Comment
Link
MrB wrote:
I also like number 1, but slightly prefer number 3. Which lens(es) were used?
Philip
I used the Sigma 20mm f1.8 EX Aspherical I also like number 1, but slightly prefer number 3. Which lens(es) were used?
Philip
@loadoftripe - as you know i do lots of astroshots, was just trying something new
Posted 31/08/2022 - 11:06 - Helpful Comment
Link
Good work there, Spad. 1 and 3 for me. All have great atmosphere.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 01/09/2022 - 00:11 - Helpful Comment
Link
What's wrong with #2? I love it.
Posted 01/09/2022 - 09:27
Link
#5 is my favourite....
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1375 posts
18 years
Decided to play with B&W... result below!