A meeting in leicester?

judderman62

Link Posted 06/03/2013 - 20:28
my tendonitis , suffer with it in shoulders and elbows, has flared up - shoulders this time - so I don't know If I'm going to be able to make this weekend.

will leave till last minute to decide and will post on here friday night if I have to pass this time - hoping not to as been looking forward to it.
- -
Mike

Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2

redsocks

Link Posted 07/03/2013 - 08:08
Sorry to hear that Mike, hopefully you will be better by the weekend.

Could anyone that is planning to come make themselves known, just to give me an idea of numbers.

So far I have Andrew A plus 3, David, Craig and hopefully Mike.

Cheers

Will

vic cross

Link Posted 07/03/2013 - 09:12
And me. Looking forward to the horse burgers. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

MartynUK

Link Posted 07/03/2013 - 10:06
Hi Will

I'm just down the road near Corby, and I'd love to have chance to explore your farm! - I'm not sure about Saturday at the moment but will you know by the end of the week.

Been busy work wise and would be great to have a camera day!
Regards
Martyn
Martyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/northamptonshirecouk/

judderman62

Link Posted 07/03/2013 - 10:31
will can you PM me the address details so even if Friday i think no but get up sat and feel OK I can still head off down there.

What time did we say folks was it 0900 ?

Today the shoulder feels a lot more painful so depends if next 36 house see it reach a peak and continue or peak and then ease a little.
- -
Mike

Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2

stevejcoe

Link Posted 07/03/2013 - 10:54
Hi Will, I hope to be there. In light of the foggy mornings, maybe a later start is in order.

Can you PM me the address details please.

Regards - Steve

vic cross

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 10:24
Will. I've misplaced your address. Please repeat. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

AndrewA

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 10:48
redsocks wrote:
Sorry to hear that Mike, hopefully you will be better by the weekend.

Could anyone that is planning to come make themselves known, just to give me an idea of numbers.

So far I have Andrew A plus 3, David, Craig and hopefully Mike.

Cheers

Will

Hi Will, the Andrew A plus 3 included David and Craig, the other is Trixie.

Craig has pulled out today, but Trixie and I are still coming.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

judderman62

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 10:55
vic cross wrote:

don't think youhave replaced it Vic - don't think we had it yet
- -
Mike

DaveKitson

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 12:05
I've got flu and unless I improve substantially today, will not be coming.

It's a disappointment. I hope you guys have a good day and look forward to seeing your images.

dave k
My PBase: www.pbase.com/davekitson

judderman62

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 12:22
judderman62 wrote:
vic cross wrote:

don't think youhave replaced it Vic - don't think we had it yet

how many typos I menat misplaced.

I'm looking doubtful at the mo but really, really want to come so have to see how I feel tonight/in the morning - I'll prob get up early enough to get there for 0900-0930 ish and go back to bed if I'm feeling that I should stay home.
- -
Mike

redsocks

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 13:44
Dear All,

Well it appears us pentaxians are not quite as weather resistant as our cameras

Most people have understandably pulled out, and the farm resembles more of a post apocalyptic waste ground than darling buds of may at the moment.

Vic gets the award for most intrepid, but I fear it would be just you and me Vic, (possibly Steve) and there are only so many horse burgers we can eat between us.

I suggest I stick them in the freezer and reschedule to a time when Mike has been rebuilt.

If I have forgotten anyone, or anyone really wants to come I will be around most of the day. Just let me know.

Cheers

Will

vic cross

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 13:55
I've got the address again!
Scaptoft Hill Farm
Covert Lane

Leicester LE7 9SQ Tel:- 0116 241 5107

Google Earth it and there you are.

CHEERS Vic.

stevejcoe

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 15:44
redsocks wrote:
Dear All,

Well it appears us pentaxians are not quite as weather resistant as our cameras

Most people have understandably pulled out, and the farm resembles more of a post apocalyptic waste ground than darling buds of may at the moment.

Vic gets the award for most intrepid, but I fear it would be just you and me Vic, (possibly Steve) and there are only so many horse burgers we can eat between us.

I suggest I stick them in the freezer and reschedule to a time when Mike has been rebuilt.

If I have forgotten anyone, or anyone really wants to come I will be around most of the day. Just let me know.

Cheers

Will

Hi Will, I think it is probably a wise decision to postpone. Its not so much the cold and wet, but the fog that over my way has never lifted all day. There are only so many moody atmospheric shots that you can take.

Regards - Steve

AndrewA

Link Posted 08/03/2013 - 16:41
It is a shame I was really looking forward to it, but we have had 4 days of fog and drizzle here in Sheffield and I agree with Steve there are only so moody atmospheric shots that you can take!

Look forward to a new date!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.