A few more ultra-wides

LennyBloke

Link Posted 19/11/2021 - 18:43
Having had a bit of time with the FA 21mm Limited lens now I'm starting to use it as I would normally use an ultrawide (many shots so far have just been testing the potential of the lens) - architecture, upward trees, landscapes, etc.

I've said it before but the quality of the recent Pentax lenses is just so high, and this one is absolutely no exception - it is a real pleasure to use and fortunately it is a focal length that suits me. If you're on the fence about this lens I'd advise you to jump
LennyBloke

HarisF1

Link Posted 19/11/2021 - 19:16
Couldn't pick a favourite from the mono shots, then the cloud image blew me away. Takes a good eye to make the most of that lens
All the gear with no idea
Last Edited by HarisF1 on 19/11/2021 - 19:16

bjolester

Link Posted 19/11/2021 - 19:45
A very fine set of images. Number four is my immediate favourite. The FA21 appears to be a great lens.
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr

pschlute

Link Posted 19/11/2021 - 19:59
Great selection John. The first is I think my favourite but technically there is nothing to choose between any.

Now where is that piggy bank !
Peter

My Flickr page

maranatha

Link Posted 19/11/2021 - 20:08
Great Photos lovely Lens very tempted But £1500 is a lot of money unfortunately I don't think they will be any Black Friday offers
A question is only easy when you know the answer ..

Daronl

Link Posted 20/11/2021 - 10:26
Put a super lens in the right hands and this is what you get - the street images are particularly nice with a real journalist feel to them.

Very diverse and interesting set showing off the qualities of a lovely lens in the hands of a skilled operator.
Daronl

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 20/11/2021 - 13:24
Daronl wrote:
Put a super lens in the right hands and this is what you get - the street images are particularly nice with a real journalist feel to them.

Very diverse and interesting set showing off the qualities of a lovely lens in the hands of a skilled operator.

I'll second that! Great work there.
Be well, stay safe.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/11/2021 - 20:10
Thanks everyone for the very kind comments - this lens is really a pleasure to use, and as to the cost - Yes, it's very expensive but I was fortunate enough to have PX and sold enough items recently to cover it in full
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.