A few from Venice

giofi

Link Posted 19/09/2012 - 20:13
I have not been very active this year for a number of reasons, and a bit disappointed because of that.

I did take some pictures this Summer , and here are a few I have taken in Venice, always my favourite photographic location. All pictures taken with the Samsung D-Xenon 12-24, except the first one with the Pentax FA 43.

Comments and suggestions very welcome!

Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery
Last Edited by giofi on 19/09/2012 - 20:42

08tiger

Link Posted 20/09/2012 - 01:37
Thanks for sharing these, I must get there soon.I like 2-3 and 5 particularly, the colour and the reality in the street
C&C welcome.
Don.

giofi

Link Posted 20/09/2012 - 21:05
Don, thanks for your comments!
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

womble

Link Posted 20/09/2012 - 21:54
Nice series but I love No 3 the most. It would fit in with my Laundry in Venice series nicely!

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

giofi

Link Posted 21/09/2012 - 08:46
Kris, thanks! I love your Venice collection, especially the B&W ones. One of the problem I had this year is that I have been careless and often do not stop and think when taking pictures. The result is that if there are good ones it is more a result of taking a lot of them and getting it right sometimes....

In any case, your collection motivated me to put here some B&W conversions I did, not sure which I like best (colour or B&W). I really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery
Last Edited by giofi on 21/09/2012 - 08:47
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.