A few from this autumn
Posted 20/10/2014 - 23:21
Link
Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
Lumix : LX100
Posted 20/10/2014 - 23:58
Link
Magicman wrote:
Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
Hi Patrick, happy to oblige.Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
All taken with K5. All except no4 taken with DA*50-135. No4 had a DA 1.4x teleconverter added to the 50-135.
Bob
Posted 21/10/2014 - 08:37
Link
Magicman wrote:
Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
Hi PatrickNice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
All you need to do is download an exif viewer to your browser - there are many free ones on-line. Then just right click over the image and select view exif data.
This will work unless the exif data has been stripped when the image is uploaded.
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 21/10/2014 - 10:18
Link
I love the rooftop shot with its creative depth of field which works perfectly for this subject. Not so taken with the others, I feel they would be better closer in, but they do convey that autumnal feeling!
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 21/10/2014 - 22:48
Link
Hi Carl,
Thanks for that help. So I downloaded OPANDa but right clicked on a photo but nothing came up about other than usual windows stuff ` No EXIF ` . Have I to trigger this or any suggestions what I may have missed >
cheers, Patrick
Thanks for that help. So I downloaded OPANDa but right clicked on a photo but nothing came up about other than usual windows stuff ` No EXIF ` . Have I to trigger this or any suggestions what I may have missed >
cheers, Patrick
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
Lumix : LX100
Posted 21/10/2014 - 22:53
Link
You achieved your objective. A good set.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 21/10/2014 - 23:04
Link
fritzthedog wrote:
All you need to do is download an exif viewer to your browser - there are many free ones on-line. Then just right click over the image and select view exif data.
This will work unless the exif data has been stripped when the image is uploaded.
Carl
Hi Carl PLEASE see my earlier post OK
Magicman wrote:
Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
Hi PatrickNice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
All you need to do is download an exif viewer to your browser - there are many free ones on-line. Then just right click over the image and select view exif data.
This will work unless the exif data has been stripped when the image is uploaded.
Carl
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
Lumix : LX100
Posted 21/10/2014 - 23:48
Link
Hi Magicman.
The Exif is attached to these images. If you are using firefox this works, link It is a firefox add on.
Image 1
EXIF IFD0
Camera Make {0x010F} = PENTAX
Camera Model {0x0110} = PENTAX K-5
Picture Orientation {0x0112} = normal (1)
Last Modified Date/Time {0x0132} = 2014:10:19 14:15:07
EXIF Sub IFD
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A} = 1/500 second ===> 0.002 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D} = 63/10 ===> ƒ/6.3
ISO Speed Ratings {0x8827} = 100
Original Date/Time {0x9003} = 2014:10:19 14:15:07
Exposure Bias (EV) {0x9204} = -7/10 ===> -0.7
Flash {0x9209} = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length {0x920A} = 9500/100 mm ===> 95 mm
Image Width {0xA002} = 600 pixels
Image Height {0xA003} = 750 pixels
This was from the image on the website, not from my computer (so no cheating!).
Hope this helps.
The Exif is attached to these images. If you are using firefox this works, link It is a firefox add on.
Image 1
EXIF IFD0
Camera Make {0x010F} = PENTAX
Camera Model {0x0110} = PENTAX K-5
Picture Orientation {0x0112} = normal (1)
Last Modified Date/Time {0x0132} = 2014:10:19 14:15:07
EXIF Sub IFD
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A} = 1/500 second ===> 0.002 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D} = 63/10 ===> ƒ/6.3
ISO Speed Ratings {0x8827} = 100
Original Date/Time {0x9003} = 2014:10:19 14:15:07
Exposure Bias (EV) {0x9204} = -7/10 ===> -0.7
Flash {0x9209} = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length {0x920A} = 9500/100 mm ===> 95 mm
Image Width {0xA002} = 600 pixels
Image Height {0xA003} = 750 pixels
This was from the image on the website, not from my computer (so no cheating!).
Hope this helps.
Bob
Posted 21/10/2014 - 23:57
Link
McGregNi wrote:
I love the rooftop shot with its creative depth of field which works perfectly for this subject. Not so taken with the others, I feel they would be better closer in, but they do convey that autumnal feeling!
Glad you liked the roof, I was in two minds If I should include it with the 'Autumn' title but the moss seemed to make it right to me.I love the rooftop shot with its creative depth of field which works perfectly for this subject. Not so taken with the others, I feel they would be better closer in, but they do convey that autumnal feeling!
I'm afraid the 50-135 wouldn't focus closer on the flower in number 3.
Bob
Posted 24/10/2014 - 07:52
Link
Magicman wrote:
Apologies Patrick - I have only just seen this. I do not know the viewer you have downloaded but I had a look and it is for use with firefox - therefore am guessing you use firefox as your browser. If so - agree with Bob - the one he mentions is the one I use - once loaded as an add-on - you simply right click on the image to get the data.fritzthedog wrote:
Hi Carl PLEASE see my earlier post OKMagicman wrote:
Nice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
CarlNice set of autumnal shots Bob as a new member can I ask why dont posters add EXIF or state Camera/Lens info to give a better appreciation.Just asking what you used please Cheers, Patrick
If you do not use firefox then you need to download a viewer that is compatible with the browser you use.
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1136 posts
17 years
West Berks
1.
2.
3.
4.