A day out at the coast (1)
Posted 21/06/2021 - 10:47
Link
Beautiful views. It is a long time since I was up there.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 22/06/2021 - 08:32
Link
Simple, un-cluttered landscapes - bet it was a gorgeous walk
LennyBloke
Posted 24/06/2021 - 21:45
Link
Thanks for the comments - I'm glad your reactions were the same as mine! It was a great day out and a "gorgeous walk" indeed.
John
Posted 24/06/2021 - 22:50
Link
My kinda place!
Bet that's a real nice walk. I like no.4 with the horizon sitting up higher in the frame and the foreground detail
Bet that's a real nice walk. I like no.4 with the horizon sitting up higher in the frame and the foreground detail
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


987 posts
15 years
Hudds,
West Yorks
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8