A Bit More Limoges
Posted 31/03/2011 - 16:15
Link
Nice set! I like number 2 as well, I think we've seen this little shop before! I do like the cathedral shots as well, nice tones. The graffitti made me smile
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 31/03/2011 - 17:20
Link
Last one for me as well.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 31/03/2011 - 17:25
Link
#3 is interesting. The structure on the left suggests a building of great importance, while the building opposite suggests otherwise.
Are those shutters of any colour at all?
Are those shutters of any colour at all?
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
Posted 01/04/2011 - 09:13
Link
Thanks all. The little shop is next to the other little shop, I liked the wee clothes rack.
The cathedral interior was my handheld test shot but then I mucked up my tripod mounted efforts. It's 1/5th second so the shake reduction did well.
Here's the context of the third, taken some weeks ago, to the left is a 15th century chapel. The shutters to the right are just faded white (probably, as I am pretty colour blind):

The cathedral interior was my handheld test shot but then I mucked up my tripod mounted efforts. It's 1/5th second so the shake reduction did well.
Here's the context of the third, taken some weeks ago, to the left is a 15th century chapel. The shutters to the right are just faded white (probably, as I am pretty colour blind):

Posted 01/04/2011 - 13:38
Link
I like the abstract pattern of the first image and the lovely faded colours of the second.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2628 posts
16 years
Brighton,
England