645D goes Kr?

jules

Link Posted 06/04/2011 - 10:48
http://carynorton.com/legotron-mark-i

Cheers Jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Back in the room!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.”...Ansel Adams
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

womble

Link Posted 06/04/2011 - 11:27
Even cheaper than my Horseman...
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Tyr

Link Posted 06/04/2011 - 12:07
I want one of those! I can just imagine turning up to a shoot with it and the looks I'd get.
Regards,
Dan

https://www.flickr.com/photos/honourabletyr/

hefty1

Link Posted 06/04/2011 - 16:11
looks more ergonomic than a Linhof too
Joining the Q

Dangermouse

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 12:33
I'd quite like to see Pentax and Lego collaborate, although I think it'd need to be one of the compacts in order to sell. They'd probably do rather well with an Optio RZ10 or similar in a newly tooled shell with standard Lego studs moulded on providing the price was right.

It would also open the camera to all sorts of interesting experiments, as it would be very simple to temporarily fix things to it or attach it to things. Lego bricks are famously very precise in their dimensions and there's a whole range of Technic parts to choose from in building a remote controlled camera vehicle...
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.

johnriley

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 13:04
You have seen the multi-coloured K-x and the interchangeable fron RS1000 and RS1500? It comes very close to what you are saying.
Best regards, John

Dangermouse

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 18:44
Yep, that's what made me think of it. Given Pentax already offer compacts with interchangeable panels it would be very simple to tool such a panel with Lego studs built in.

Lego stores already sell pick and mix cups of parts, combine that with the panel idea and some very interesting customised cameras would turn up!
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.

karma mechanic

Link Posted 06/06/2011 - 10:56
I do really like the first shot in that link. Not bothered about the Lego part, that was just a vehicle to make the exposure, but there's something about the nature of the Ashley picture that just works for me.
My own website is www.richardgaddphotography.com

Also on 500px
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.