6 Club Colour Challenge

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 15/10/2016 - 11:29

6 Club Winners! by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
It was the turn of Brentwood & District Photographic Club to host the annual 6 Club Colour Challenge. Going for the past 57 years, 48 DPI's are entered, 8 from each Club and the Judge has to eliminate images in several 'Rounds' before ending up with the 'Best Six ' which get the highest marks, Although Brentwood had one in the last 6 the others had been knocked out so we came third, Upminster CC Second and WINNERS were Thurrock Camera Club.
Pic shows the Judge Mike Fuller presenting the Shield to Derek Smith of Thurrock CC with Chairman of Brentwood Dr Roger Winter on the left. Other Clubs taking part were : Barking PS, Hornchurch PS, Romford PS.
Pentax K10D + 24mm f2.8 Pentax-A + Mecablitz 45CL3 bounced
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

vic cross

Link Posted 15/10/2016 - 12:28
Congrats to you all.
The man on the right nearest the camera looks remarkably like me.
Very spooky.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 18/10/2016 - 21:48
I shall tell the Judge Mike Fuller he has a 'Doppelganger'
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.