43mm Ltd jammed.
Posted 10/04/2016 - 21:32
Link
Sorry to hear that. You might want to send a mail to Eric Hendrickson to ask if it's anything he's seen before. It may be something simple to fix without much dismantling.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 11/04/2016 - 08:42
Link
Have you tried manually moving the focus drive pin back and forth.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 11/04/2016 - 14:02
Link
Try Alan Marlow. He sorted out my da 12 -24 in no time and reasonable charges too http://www.cam-rep.co.uk/
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7673 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
I wanted to use my 43mm this evening and got it off the shelf to find that the focus ring is utterly stuck. The camera cannot focus it, I cannot focus it manually.
I guess it is off for repair, but any guesses before I send it off? Any recommendations? I know the official repair people but they are terrible and it is out of warranty.
Thanks, Kris.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.