3D lens for SLR's
Posted 21/12/2007 - 16:49
Link
The lens seems to make photos for stereoscopes or whatever those viwers are called.
Irfanview have a 3D filter so you can view your photo in 3D with those red/green glasses.
I haven't tried it - no glasses
Irfanview have a 3D filter so you can view your photo in 3D with those red/green glasses.
I haven't tried it - no glasses
Posted 21/12/2007 - 16:53
Link
you don't need anything special to view stereoscopic images like the one above...
just a matter of finding the right viewing distance (approx the diagonal from corner to corner should be about the same distance your eyes from the image.
some people find it easier to see the 3d effect if they hold a piece of paper (black is better) vertically between thier eyes when viewing.
just a matter of finding the right viewing distance (approx the diagonal from corner to corner should be about the same distance your eyes from the image.
some people find it easier to see the 3d effect if they hold a piece of paper (black is better) vertically between thier eyes when viewing.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 21/12/2007 - 18:09
Link
Stereo photography has been around since the beginning. Pairs of images on card would be mounted in a viewer. In the 1960s/1970s GAF made a plastic viewer for images mounted on the rim of a circular card.
Proper 3D images can look stunning, and as stated, you don't need red/green glasses.
Proper 3D images can look stunning, and as stated, you don't need red/green glasses.
Best regards, John
Posted 21/12/2007 - 20:37
Link
I know you don't need red/green glasses for real 3D but you do for the 3D filter in Irfanview. Not posessing a pair I have no idea how good the filter is though. All I know is it's a lot cheaper than a lens
Posted 23/12/2007 - 03:36
Link
Neat while I have the Pentax kit from the 1970's which I purchased in the days prior E-BAY and enjoy using it once and while.
If you wish to create prints i.e. 4 x 6 and send them off to friends and family I suggest you contact the staff at: http://www.3dstereo.com/ I don't work as I have only used a couple of times.
And everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR if you are Christian and if not best wishes to you as well.
If you wish to create prints i.e. 4 x 6 and send them off to friends and family I suggest you contact the staff at: http://www.3dstereo.com/ I don't work as I have only used a couple of times.
And everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR if you are Christian and if not best wishes to you as well.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1130 posts
20 years
Netherlands
http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_3dcap_spec.html
and a resulting image:
To me it looks like the separation between the two halves is quite bad.
Pentax Lenses: DA16-45|DA50-200|50A 1.7
Tamron Lenses: 28-200
Takumar Lenses: SMC 55 1.8
Sigma Lenses: EX DG 50-500 'Bigma'|EX 50mm Macro
Flashes: Metz 58 AF-1|Samsung SEF-36PZF|Pentax AF-220T