35mm Scanner
Posted 29/03/2010 - 11:42
Link
By my calculation that`s 22 x 36 exposures in strips of 5 which works out at £110 for my 150 strips of 5 - I`d be better off with the local shop surely ?
Tony
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 31/03/2010 - 19:30
Link
Emma, I had thought of purchasing a 35mm/slide scanner much like the one shown on your link, but over here they range in price from $99 - $129 Canadian dollars. For $149 I bought a Can.. (can't bare to say the name) 4400F flat bed scanner that also does film and slides. Though it is from a 'dark side' manufacturer, I must admit I have been pleased so far. The real point I'm trying to make is; for a few dollars (Pounds) more you can also scan photos using a flat bed.
I believe $149 Cdn$ is approx 85 Pounds Sterling.
Good luck,
Stephen
I believe $149 Cdn$ is approx 85 Pounds Sterling.
Good luck,
Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


36 posts
16 years
Aberystwyth
link