10 stop ND filter - advice please!
Posted 09/08/2012 - 20:26
Link
hi-tech for me and very happy with it
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 09/08/2012 - 21:50
Link
Been thinking of a B+W myself and step down rings! Looking forward to what others have to say.
Posted 09/08/2012 - 23:38
Link
Lee would have been my choice, and was, but I couldn't wait the 6 months or more for delivery, so I haven't bothered any more.
All 10 stoppers suffer from a colour cast in varying degrees. The Lee seemed to be the easiest to compensate for, but it remains more or less unavailable.
Whichever you choose, you will need to make colour corrections so I suggest you shoot RAW for best results.
All 10 stoppers suffer from a colour cast in varying degrees. The Lee seemed to be the easiest to compensate for, but it remains more or less unavailable.
Whichever you choose, you will need to make colour corrections so I suggest you shoot RAW for best results.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1057 posts
15 years
Glossop,
UK
Any advice on a good 'un? I'm eyeing up the B&W 77mm - which I could get step down rings for use on smaller lenses. £75 via amazon and seems to be well regarded, but other suggestions welcome. I wondered if I'd be maybe be better investing in a square filter system (HiTec probably, Lee is v hot price wise!)?
What do folk who use 10 stoppers have????
Some of my vaguely better stuff