1,2 or 3 choice and c&c
Posted 17/07/2010 - 21:11
Link
First one for me, the composition feel less restricted/forced so to say and the wasp/bee lies better in the focus point, it's less obvious in the second photo.
With the first just conceal the bit of red in the left top corner to make it perfect.
The third photo is very different and I like it in some ways but the lack of a focus point make it a bit busy but still an interesting photo to look at.
With the first just conceal the bit of red in the left top corner to make it perfect.
The third photo is very different and I like it in some ways but the lack of a focus point make it a bit busy but still an interesting photo to look at.
Posted 17/07/2010 - 22:41
Link
Neither a comment nor a crit., but where has the blue in nos. 1&2 gone in no.3? It's turned pink!?
Nice set, though.
Thanks for letting us see.
Coker
Nice set, though.
Thanks for letting us see.
Coker
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 17/07/2010 - 22:53
Link
I really like the lilac/pink/purple from the stems in the flower head.
I think getting in a bit closer to the head to bring out the interior looses the blue from the shaded side (RHS) of the flower. Possibly aided by AWB.
Stefan, thanks, the level of attention to detail that people have surprises me sometimes. I'll have a go in PS/Gimp.
I think getting in a bit closer to the head to bring out the interior looses the blue from the shaded side (RHS) of the flower. Possibly aided by AWB.
Stefan, thanks, the level of attention to detail that people have surprises me sometimes. I'll have a go in PS/Gimp.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 17/07/2010 - 23:39
Link
dougf8 wrote:
Stefan, thanks, the level of attention to detail that people have surprises me sometimes. I'll have a go in PS/Gimp.
Thank you, I meant top right corner btw
Stefan, thanks, the level of attention to detail that people have surprises me sometimes. I'll have a go in PS/Gimp.
Posted 17/07/2010 - 23:42
Link
I saw it but didn't sense check it so understood perfectly.
Lurking is shirking.!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



2917 posts
17 years
another place
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/IMGP1503proc_a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/IMGP1503proc_a-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/allium_proc1.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks
I've got a hat so go for it.