Recent Photo Comments
A bit late on the comment..
The shear amount of comments, the range of observations and appreciation, speaks unanimously about this image !
Well done :)
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 11:16
This would make a great print.
Nice composition and treatment.
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 11:07
What a find. Great perspective.
I dig it. A lot :)
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 11:04
Pretty nicely done !
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 10:59
Nice lines.
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 10:57
Yes.
This I like. Cool.
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 07/06/2017 - 10:55
Very nice - as usual !!
Comment by VividArt on 28/05/2017 - 20:18
This shot is fantastic. The detail, the period look with processing.. :)
Well done.
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 10/03/2017 - 06:29
Nice exposure.
Quite nice, was a bit shocked when I saw the exif.. nice little camera :)
Comment by VividArt on 10/03/2017 - 06:25
Like this one. Well taken.
Regards,
JMD
Comment by VividArt on 10/03/2017 - 06:21

