I have a Rokinon 26AMD flash, that Jobs runs from 2 AA cells. I do the wood dumie cells and hooked to a Litio Ion cell from an old laptop pack.
The Li cells are 3.7 V normal, Stellenmarkt but goes 4v fully charged.
The short story , after about 20 shots the unit smoke the charging transistor .
Be care full about over voltage the unit. Is not a 1 V more the problem, but about %. In my Stellenangebote case I go from 3 to 4 => 50% more !!!!!!Dumb of me.
The Li cells are 3.7 V normal, Stellenmarkt but goes 4v fully charged.
The short story , after about 20 shots the unit smoke the charging transistor .
Be care full about over voltage the unit. Is not a 1 V more the problem, but about %. In my Stellenangebote case I go from 3 to 4 => 50% more !!!!!!Dumb of me.