tom6

Joined: 2nd February 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

tom6
I'm planning to clear out all the lenses I no longer use. Any offers on this one?

Comment by tom6 posted on SMC Pentax A 135mm f/2.8 at 15/08/2015 - 23:48

tom6
Hi,

For sale rare SMC Pentax F 135mm f/2.8 [IF].

Lens has seen plenty of use:
- there's plenty of paint rubs on metal body
- there is dust inside with 2 -3 bigger particles
- AF is very fast but focusing ring feels dry.

Anyway, lens works and gives great output however it should be serviced on some stage. Service is pretty expensive in where I leave (due to lack of competition) so testing the water to see if I can sell it without service or not.
This time I've no idea how much to ask so open to offers. No big pressure to sell so nothing silly please.

Comes with multicoated Hoya HMC filter.

PM if any questions, thanks for looking.

Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by tom6 posted on SMC Pentax F 135mm f/2.8 [IF] at 15/08/2015 - 23:44

tom6
Hi,

For sale Soligor 70-210mm f/4.5 autofocus lens for Pentax cameras.

Good condition and everything works great.
Metal body, Made in Japan.
Internal zooming.

Some CA wide open but everything's gone when stopped down a bit. Sharpness wide open is very good and autofocus is very fast.

£110 all in.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by tom6 posted on [FS] Soligor 70-210mm f/4.5 autofocus at 25/06/2015 - 23:02

tom6
Hi,

For sale SMC Pentax A 135mm f/2.8 lens.

Lens has some dust between elements and marks left after cleaning fungus (when I bought it few years ago it arrives with some fungus between the elements, long story...). Anyway, lens has been disassembled and cleaned however when you point strong LED torch into it or look into it in bright day you can still see some marks on borders of elements left after cleaning. It also has some marks / scratches on the rings.
I did't notice any bad influence on pics, they're nice, sharp and full of contrast (I'll try to upload some samples in next few days).

Comes with both original caps. It also has integrated lenshood.

This is "A" version so aperture works in automatic mode.

£89 incl. paypal fees and insured and tracked postage.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by tom6 posted on SMC Pentax A 135mm f/2.8 at 13/06/2015 - 01:12

tom6
Hi,

For sale Pentax M 85mm f/2 portrait lens.

Lens is in good condition and everything works great.
The only issue is that it has some dust inside. I mean more dust than we can usually find in film lenses. I didn't notice any bad influence on pics quality however - if the new owner wants to match internal cleanness with external condition - lens will benefit of pro cleaning on some stage.

Comes with both genuine caps.

£159 incl. PP fees and registered and fully insured shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by tom6 posted on Pentax M 85mm f/2 at 12/06/2015 - 01:26

tom6
Sold

Comment by tom6 posted on SMC Pentax K 105mm f/2.8 at 06/03/2015 - 19:25

tom6
Lens sold, thanks Mark!

Comment by tom6 posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 at 28/02/2015 - 19:09

tom6
Thanks Mark, PM replied to.

Comment by tom6 posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 at 26/02/2015 - 21:40

tom6
Thanks bettyswolloks! It is great lens indeed and probably best value fast telephoto on the market today.

Few samples from last year's Giro:

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by tom6 posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 at 25/02/2015 - 16:00

tom6
Bump!

Comment by tom6 posted on SMC Pentax K 105mm f/2.8 at 25/02/2015 - 00:31

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo