tickhiller

Joined: 6th January 2009

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

An interesting landscape, I like the reflections and it suits black and white. It might be the sort of shot you could break the thirds rule and have the waterline in the centre. You seem to have a couple of dust spots on your sensor.

Comment by tickhiller on 26/03/2010 - 19:34


That is a beautiful image. Landscape does not have be cliffs and mountains to capture the imagination.

Comment by tickhiller on 03/03/2010 - 19:58


That is fabulous!! Nuff said

Comment by tickhiller on 02/03/2010 - 21:01


This looks a fantastic location, well captured. I am jealous - a useable high ISO

Comment by tickhiller on 02/03/2010 - 20:25


Wow!! nuff said 8)

Comment by tickhiller on 27/02/2010 - 21:59


I really like this image - it captures the feel of the limestone as well as the beautiful light on the hill.

Comment by tickhiller on 26/02/2010 - 19:42


I love that expression - a seriously bad hair day

Comment by tickhiller on 02/02/2010 - 19:42


That is a fantastic face. How close were you when you took this?

Comment by tickhiller on 04/12/2009 - 20:25


That's a beauty, how did you do it? Were you in a hide?

Comment by tickhiller on 06/11/2009 - 21:30


I love this picture - I can almost taste that sea water. There is so much captured in sharp detail.8)

Comment by tickhiller on 01/11/2009 - 20:54


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo