steveandthedogs

Joined: 18th June 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

steveandthedogs
Cheers, Dave.

There's no way I could even understand what the forum was on about, never mind build one!

What I actually want is a simple switch with a usb plug on the end, rather than lug a computer around. A bit like the old CS 205 cable switch. And I've just seen the price of that - £60!

Comment by steveandthedogs posted on Kr remote control at 06/04/2011 - 21:25

steveandthedogs
Ah, I don't want to connect it to a computer, I mean a sort of usb equivalent of the CS-205 cable release.
The little IR job only works from the front or slightly to the side - I want to be able to use it from behind.

Comment by steveandthedogs posted on Kr remote control at 25/03/2011 - 07:38

steveandthedogs
Can anyone with more electrical savvy than me explain why it isn't possible to use the usb connection to act as a remote cable? Perhaps using one of those firmware thingies?
Those little IR remotes are just asking to get lost.

Comment by steveandthedogs posted on Kr remote control at 24/03/2011 - 21:03

steveandthedogs
An excellent study, well thought out and designed. SR is more effective than I realised, especially in the very low light situations.

Comment by steveandthedogs posted on A sudy of the effectiveness of the K7 Shake Reduction at 25/02/2010 - 08:42

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo