All Forum Comments
Comment by spinno posted on K10D converted to IR at 15/10/2022 - 20:37
IR fun explodes with that lens..
Comment by spinno posted on I FECKING LOVE IR!!! at 05/09/2022 - 23:45
Comment by spinno posted on Samsung SEF-36PZF flashgun (Samsung badged version of the Pentax AF360FGZ) at 05/09/2022 - 17:06
Many thanks Nigel, the camera arrived safely on schedule today and all is fine. I appreciate the excellent, careful packaging!
Now to take some IR images!
Comment by spinno posted on FS: Infrared Converted GX20 (K20D) at 16/08/2022 - 15:31
Comment by spinno posted on FS: Pentax K-50 at 02/08/2022 - 21:52
Comment by spinno posted on Contax Compact Cameras at 02/08/2022 - 16:59
Comment by spinno posted on Samsung GX10 + Tamron 18-200mm zoom at 06/03/2022 - 18:39
Comment by spinno posted on FS: Sigma 135-400, Pentax DA 17-70, Pentax A 50/f1.7 & Pentax Q Adapater for K at 24/09/2021 - 20:31
told me the cost and I realised I had been wildly optimistic
Steve
Comment by spinno posted on Another pointless thread at 11/09/2021 - 21:47

