simplytuff

Joined: 28th October 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

simplytuff
Price reduced to £55 incl. postage

Comment by simplytuff posted on FS: SMC Pentax-DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED at 02/11/2014 - 16:58

simplytuff
Price reduced to £60 incl. postage for quick sale

Comment by simplytuff posted on FS: SMC Pentax-DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED at 01/11/2014 - 11:35

simplytuff
Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by simplytuff posted on FS: SMC Pentax-DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED at 01/11/2014 - 11:33

simplytuff
Hi,

Selling Pentax DA L 50-200mm ED lens, excellent condition, comes with rear cap (Lost front one)

£65 incl UK Postage.

Will post images shortly

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Paypal or Cash on collection (Sheffield), Inspection Welcome

Comment by simplytuff posted on FS: SMC Pentax-DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED at 31/10/2014 - 20:41

simplytuff
cb95amc wrote:
Have you set the focal length of the lens?
Yes, the camera asks to input focal lenght as soon as you turn it on after changing lens

Comment by simplytuff posted on Cant change shutter speed using manual lens K-30 at 30/10/2014 - 15:01

simplytuff
geordie01 wrote:
try changing from auto iso to manual iso, my K30 does not like k or m lenses in auto iso.
Thanks, this solved the issue. I can change the shutter speed after setting manual iso

Comment by simplytuff posted on Cant change shutter speed using manual lens K-30 at 30/10/2014 - 13:14

simplytuff
johnriley wrote:
You can use manual settings to change the shutter speed, but the only option for auto exposure is to use Av. In fact, whatever auto mode you set you will still get Av. This isn't a fault, and it's mentioned somewhere in the instruction manual.

The lens simply doesn't support Tv and other modes. In its day these modes had not yet been added to SLR cameras.
I have no problem in setting the exposure manually but even in "M" it still shows "Av" and does not let me change the shutter speed which is driving me crazy.. I've gone through various settings and i have tried a different manual lens as well

EDIT: Also Pressing the green button does not do anything in "M"

Comment by simplytuff posted on Cant change shutter speed using manual lens K-30 at 30/10/2014 - 09:52

simplytuff
Hi,

I have recently bought my first manual lens a 50mm f2 lens. I cant seem to change the shutter speed on my camera with the lens attached, I have changed the settings to use Aperture Ring, but its always stuck in "Av" Mode regardless of what i set on the mode dial. I can only change the ISO upper lower limit which changes automatically and it sets the shutter speed itself. I want to be able to change the shutter speed to high in order to reduce blur caused by hand movement

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comment by simplytuff posted on Cant change shutter speed using manual lens K-30 at 30/10/2014 - 09:01

simplytuff
Hi,

I have Brand New Unused Pentax 560mm Lens for sale which retails on Amazon for about £3500, £3700 on WEX. As its expensive item i would prefer it to be inspected in person and money to be either paid in cash or transferred via Paypal/Bank. I won it on ebay bid and realised i have no use for such a professional Telephoto lens considering i bought my first DSLR last month and still learning to handle a 55-300

It have 2 year manufacturer warranty

Final Price is £2100

I am based in Sheffield. For more information PM

Comment Image

Comment by simplytuff posted on Bargain Pentax 560mm f5.6 HD DA ED AW Lens Brand New at 28/10/2014 - 12:54

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo