Simonmac

Joined: 30th January 2012

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Be seeing you! Lovely colours John.

Comment by Simonmac on 02/11/2025 - 23:23


Rather beautiful. The simple subject is elevated by that effect. I find it difficult to keep things simple. This is encouraging.

Comment by Simonmac on 24/10/2025 - 16:13


I wish I was there; that's how good this shot is!

Comment by Simonmac on 24/10/2025 - 12:06


I could look at this all day. A superb image!

Comment by Simonmac on 24/10/2025 - 12:00


Just lovely.

Comment by Simonmac on 24/10/2025 - 11:57


Just beautiful.

Comment by Simonmac on 17/10/2025 - 18:37


Brilliant! 'Nuff said!

Comment by Simonmac on 18/09/2025 - 12:51


Splendid John.....

Comment by Simonmac on 14/09/2025 - 12:40


So crisp and beautiful David.

Comment by Simonmac on 31/08/2025 - 14:10


This has made me smile.....memories of my childhood in the 70s. Wonderful.

Comment by Simonmac on 16/08/2025 - 14:40


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo