scottyj_uk

Joined: 26th February 2004

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

scottyj_uk
Hi,

I'd like to go the DSLR route this year, and I'm planning on staying loyal to Pentax (have an SF7 and an MX-5N and a good deal of optics). But I've seen a few mentions (here and on dpreview) saying that there are rumours that Pentax will add another DSLR to their offering. If this is the case, then I inclined to wait to see what is on offer.

I've got a Fuji S602 Pro and this takes nice pics, but I find the focussing slow (especially as I do family / kid portraits - they move around alot).

I've tried an *ist D at Jessops in Manchester, and it's really nice, and the speed of focusing is superb, can't tell any difference from the MZ-5N. I think with the DG-1 it would handle even better.

Any info would be appreciated.

Scott

Comment by scottyj_uk posted on Anyone know what Pentax's DSLR plans are for this year? at 26/02/2004 - 14:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo